Fit Friday...Coming to You on Sunday this Week

Well...I am sure you have noticed today is not Friday. But when I tried to post from vacation by short spurts of internet would not cooperate. So I had to wait until I got home to post. I did my post on water this week. We just got home from 5 days in Lake Powell with the kiddos. Every day we were constantly reminding them to drink water, lake water did not count. It was fun to play on the sun, but we have to take care of ourselves at the same time.
Ruthie (Cooking with Ruthie) brought us a wonderful sandwich this week full of yummy goodness. A wonderful summer lunch.

<Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich is a delicious lunch packed with good-for-you ingredients! 1avocado-hummus-and-avocado-open-faced-sandwich Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich is one of my very favorite lunches.... it's quick and easy to make plus tastes amazing! I've never been a big fan of mayonnaise, but I'm not a big fan of dry sandwiches either! Hummus and avocado are the perfect solution because they bring lots of flavor and moisture while being so nutritionally awesome for our bodies. Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich on www.cookingwithruthie.com a delicious lunch packed with good-for-you ingredients! I love the whole grain baguettes from Trader Joes. Once in a while I've been able to find them at other stores but it seems like they're kind of hard to get your hands on so keep an eye out for them. Whole grains are better nutrition for us and I'd like to add that they have such a better flavor too! I try to buy with whole grains every chance I get for our pasta, rice, and bread! It all helps :) Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich on www.cookingwithruthie.com a delicious lunch packed with good-for-you ingredients! You can easily make your own hummus like this Sun-dried Tomato Hummus or find fresh varieties of hummus at the grocery stores too. Here again I love Trader Joes hummus but as you can tell I'm a true Trader Joes fan :) Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich on www.cookingwithruthie.com a delicious lunch packed with good-for-you ingredients!

Enjoy a Avocado, Hummus, and Turkey Open-faced Sandwich for lunch today~ you'll be so happy you did!


Happy Fit Friday!!
 Much Love and Peace~ Ruthie

Comments