Honey Molasses Baked Beans are the ultimate baked beans made with pure honey!!! We loooveeee NATURAL ingredients around here. When we are put up against the choice of Organic or non-organic. Organic wins every. single. time. I just can't get enough of organic in my life! The health benefits that come from it, definitely out weigh the slight price difference between organic and non-organic foods in my opinion. Honey Molasses Baked Beans is tasty, organic, and just what you're BBQ needs!!!
Honey Molasses Baked Beans
Recipe Type: Sides
- 1 pound dry white beans, soaked overnight
- 1 onion, small diced
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/3 cup brown or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a dutch oven or oven safe pan with a lid heat over medium-high heat, add oil- once hot add onions, saute for 2-3 minutes until softened and caramelized.
- Add molasses, sugar, dijon, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup water and allow to simmer 5-7 minutes; stirring often.
- Add remaining water and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes; stirring twice.
Honey Molasses Baked Beans is the yummy BBQ side that will make you get seconds!
We all know that water is a must and ideal. No, you don't have to drink a gallon a day but you do not to drink up.
There are plenty of other ways to make sure your body is hydrated besides downing the water all day. I just restocked my fridge and when we got home last night I handed the little guy a bowl of grapes as we turned on a movie to settle down for the day. Grapes don't cut it for your kids, well here is a list of other things my family enjoy that help me know they are getting water in without forcing them to drink up.
Much Peace & Love
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene