Shredded Beef Taco Salad is a filling lunch or dinner for any day of the week!
Shredded Beef Taco Salad is nestled into a bed of shredded green cabbage and then topped with shredded beef, hot sauce, red onions, and topped with a mix of chopped onions and cilantro! Take or leave the tortilla chips depending on what you like. . . I usually get filled up without the chips but that's just me. :)
If you're a dressing kinda person, then you'll adore our Cilantro Ranch Dressing with your Shredded Beef Taco Salad! I typically prefer to enjoy the flavors of my salad with salsa as the dressing BUT I know there are some people out there that think salads are the perfect excuse to have dressing!! SOoooo, enjoy it whichever way works for you. :)
Shredded Beef Taco Salad
Recipe Type: Main
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 1/2 cup shredded beef
- 1/4 cup salsa or hot sauce
- 1/4 cup small diced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- corn tortilla chips, for serving
- In a small bowl combine onions and cilantro; mix to combine.
- Divide cabbage between two serving plates.
- Top with beef, hot sauce, red onion, and onion/cilantro mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips if desired.
Shredded Beef Taco Salad is a hearty and filling meal. . .if you love Tex-mex then you'll love this salad!
Today we are celebrating having more than 20 minutes to workout with an awesome chipper. The trick to chippers is to break it up into small doable sections.
Some of it is body weight exercises and some of it will require weights and a pull up bar.
Push hard! Work hard! And get it done!!!
Have an amazing Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~ Nichole and Ruthie