Turkey, Pomegranate, and Ricotta Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is an awesome lunch for after the feasting! Turkey, Pomegranate, and Ricotta Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is a scrumptious salad that you can put together in a few minutes for your friends and family to enjoy this Christmas season! This is the easy delicious after Christmas dinner meal that everyone will enjoy!
Turkey, Pomegranate, and Ricotta Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is perfectly crunchy and wonderfully flavored! We love the texture that the pomegranate and walnuts add to this salad!! You may also enjoy our Baked Goat Cheese, Pomegranate, Orange Salad with Orange Balsamic Dressing, Harvest Chicken Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing, or Blueberry, Almond, Chicken Salad with Lemon Honey Vinaigrette!
Turkey, Pomegranate, and Ricotta Salad
- 2 bunches romaine lettuce
- 1 turkey breast, sliced 1/4 thick
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup candied walnuts, rough chopped
- 1 rosemary sprig, rough chopped
- Cranberry Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
- Divide romaine leaves between 4 serving plates.
- Evenly arrange turkey and ricotta cheese on beds of romaine leaves.
- Sprinkle candied walnuts and pomegranate seeds over salads.
- Garnish with rosemary.
- Cranberry Vinaigrette:
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over salad. Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator.
Let our yummy Turkey, Pomegranate, and Ricotta Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette be apart of your Holiday Season!
I need to give a caveat here; you need to think of the person you are giving the gift too. A fitness or health related gift doesn't make sense for some people and can cause I lot of hurt feelings and stepped on toes. Be smart about it and think about who you are giving the gift to.
1) A race entry. This is one that I have done in the past and it is in the works for this Christmas as well. In the past it has been a race that has been asked for. This year it is also for a runner and family. This year it is a gift not only of a race but of some family time together.
2) A fruit basket. We all love those adorable and delicious treats, but think of some treats that go beyond the cookie recipes.
3) A nice water bottle. This is one of my favorite gifts to get and to give.
4) Workout clothes. We all love cute and comfy workout clothes, whether or not we actually like to workout.
5) Awesome headphones. This is another one of those gifts you love whether you workout or not. A great pair of head phones can definitely help with a perfect run or great workout, but can also be great on the plane or walking through the grocery store.
These are just a few ideas that I have loved to give and to get over the last few years. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas to all!!
Much Love and Peace~ Nichole & Ruthie