Workout Wednesday - Resistance and Cardio

I know I have been at bit MIA the last week, but life gets a bit chaotic and sometimes I get a bit lost in everything else going on around me. My husband and I own our own businesses, if you have ever owned your own business enough said. For those that haven't trust me when I say it gets insane. There is no such thing as a 40 hour work week and your brain never gets to stop. With all that gets going on between work and a life with 4 kids some days I am just trying to survive. This week I am keeping my head above water a bit more. 

I love mixing up weights and cardio, my boot campers should understand this by now. Getting your heart rate up and moving during the same workout that you are working the muscles is a great way to be efficient, especially for those of us that are short on time. 

With that being said, enjoy the workout!


Happy Workout Wednesday!

Comments