Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes are fluffy and moist even without any oil in the recipe~ instead they have fat free greek yogurt as a replacer! Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes are seriously the pancake recipe EVER... oh my. We adore them because they're a healthier recipe and so, so, so simple to make! I love that they are made with greek yogurt and no oil. Not one drop! But don't fret at all, they are just as moist and fluffy as every other pancake recipe out there.
Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes in my photo's are paired with a Butter Syrup~ it's amazing if you're wanting to splurge a little bit with the syrup, then I also added some fresh blueberries because it's just plain heavenly!
Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- pure maple syrup for serving
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, sea salt, coconut sugar; mix to combine.
- In additional small mixing bowl combine buttermilk, greek yogurt, eggs; whisk to combine.
- Make a well in center of dry mixture, add wet; mix until just incorporated- do not over mix.
- (small lumps are expected)
- Coat griddle with cooking spray, place griddle over medium heat, once pan is hot add 1/3 C batter per pancake, when small bubbles appear flip to cook other side.
- Remove from heat and repeat for additional pancakes.
- Serve with pure maple syrup.
Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes have just gotta go on your menu for this weekend! Enjoy!!
The track is a great place for speed work and a mix of other fun stuff. You have a big yet confined space with distances premeasured, it's perfect! I have a few high schools pretty close, easy to head to and an easy meeting place. They have the track and the bleachers, workout options are limitless! This workout calls for 200m sprints, that is going to be half way around the track.
Have a fabulous Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~ Nichole and Ruthie