Chicken, Asparagus, Tomato Salad is not your average salad... it's SOooooo good!
Chicken, Asparagus, Tomato Salad is about to rock your world!! Oh my goodness... I love every ingredient so much. Have you ever eaten asparagus raw? It's so tasty. And the cheese in the pic's is completely amazing. . . it's called Lemon Lavender Cheddar. If you can't find look this one then look for a kind of cheese that has a hint of lemon in it! You'll be in heaven.
I paired it with a Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette and it was everything you can imagine plus more. . . the savory and tart together makes it completely mouth-watering! :)
Chicken, Asparagus, Tomato Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Recipe Type: Salad
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup petite tomatoes, sliced in half
- 15 sliced asparagus, cut into 2 inches sections
- 3 slices lemon lavender cheddar, match stick cut
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cubed sautéed chicken
- lemon wedges for serving
- Divide greens between 2 serving plates.
- Divide and arrange remaining ingredients on salad greens.
- Serve with lemon wedge.
Chicken, Asparagus, Tomato Salad you'll want this salad... every day!
Swimming is a great workout; it is easier on your joints and it is non-impact.
This is more of a beginner workout, if you are more seasoned push yourself; add an extra drill or just add sprint sets. Push beyond comfort in your swim, this is a workout folks!
Happy Fit Friday!!
Much Love and Peace~ Nichole and Ruthie