Workout Wednesday - Dumbbell Fun

Yay! Another Workout Wednesday....and I actually get to do it! I have missed being able to do the workouts without major modifications. I am still not all out, but I am able to do all the moves just a little lighter or slower.
I am not ready for baby girl to go to the daycare, no one should be to surprised at that. So I am doing my workouts from home. My 3 year old either joins in the fun or I wait til he takes a nap, this is determined by the amount of mischief he tries to get into during the morning. Today is definitely a nap time workout day.
Enough said....let's workout!

Dumbbell Fun!
15 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
5 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
12 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
4 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
9 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
3 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
6 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
2 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
3 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
1 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)

3 min of jump roping

15 Sumo Squat with Upright Row
5 Man Makers
12 Sumo Squats with Upright Row
4 Man Makers
9 Sumo Squats with Upright Rows
3 Man Makers
6 Sumo Squat with Upright Row
2 Man Makers
3 Sumo Squats with Upright Row
1 Man Makers






I love man makers, it is a lot of movements put into one move. And it is awesome!

Enjoy the workout! As always, try your hardest in order to reap your rewards.

Comments

  1. Buy dumbbells online and build your home gym with premium-quality strength training equipment. Choose from adjustable dumbbells, fixed-weight dumbbells, and complete dumbbell sets designed for beginners and advanced users. Durable construction, ergonomic grips, and balanced weight distribution ensure safe, effective workouts for muscle building, strength training, and overall fitness at home or in the gym.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment