My Baby My Boobs

This is very much the mom post....but hey, it's what I live. My baby girl is turning 6 months this week, so hard to believe and so amazing! That also means for 6 months now my boobs have not been my own, instead they have belonged to the sweetest thing ever. Well, I am ready to have them and the rest of my body back, I think. The reality though is if you ask me in two minutes I will tell you that I am not ready and things are just fine the way they are.

I know that this is one of those subjects where there is no right answer. It would be much easier if there was. I would love it if the doctors could tell me an exact schedule for feeding, sleeping, and every other milestone. That would make this all easier for me, I am a very scheduled and task oriented person. Give me a list and I will get it done! 

Right now I am ready for a solid night of sleep. I am ready to not worry about wet circles magically appearing on my shirt (you would think I could remember pads by now). I am ready for a break.

But I am also not ready to be done with it all forever. I am not ready for my baby girl to not need me. I am not ready for her to move on to the next phase.

If you saw how cute she was you would all know the struggle.
How do the rest of you mom's decide when it is time? 

Comments