Fit Friday - Chicken Piccata and Speedplay

Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce is a long time favorite Italian dish! Fun Fit Friday is here!!! Thanks Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness for keeping us healthy and strong over here! Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce is a long time favorite Italian dishes! www.cookingwithruthie.com Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce is wanting to be a part of your festivities this Christmas break! It has great flavor and is matched with tender juicy chicken. It's a simple make and pleases any and all company! Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce is a long time favorite Italian dishes! www.cookingwithruthie.com I simply love how this Italian dish, Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce, is so versatile! It goes great with any side and will keep you and your loved ones full for the night! Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce is a long time favorite Italian dishes! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Chicken Piccata with Lemon Caper Sauce

Well, between holiday chaos....I mean holiday fun and dealing with the season of sickness I have been using my treadmill at home a lot. I turn on Netflix for me, a movie for the toddler with plenty of snacks nearby and get to work. On her needier days I incorporate circuits that get me off the treadmill plenty and next to Nora. Today we are sticking to the treadmill and hoping Nora's movie keeps her enthralled.

I don't assign paces for this workout. Everyone has their own pace. You need to pick a pace that is doable and a challenge at the same time.

Much Love, 
Nichole, Ruthie & Madeliene

Comments