Fit Friday - Chorizo Black Bean Dip and 10 Above Treadmill Workout

Chorizo Black Bean Dip will be the PAR-tay star of your Super Bowl Party this year!! And we can't forget that today is Friday! Friday = Fit Friday here at Cooking with Ruthie! We love teaming up with Nichole at Pure Clean Fitness!! Chorizo Black Bean Dip will be the PAR-tay star of your Super Bowl Party this year!! www.cookingwithruthie.com Chorizo Black Bean Dip is going to be the center of our Super Bowl Party this year! This dip is tasty to say the least. One of my absolute favorite dips ever (AND that's saying a lot). What're your fun Super Bowl traditions? We don't have traditions per say... we just always have good food. :) Chorizo Black Bean Dip will be the PAR-tay star of your Super Bowl Party this year!! www.cookingwithruthie.com No offense to the football lovers out there... but I only like the super bowl for the food. *gasp* I know!!! Don't hate me. Don't you football lovers worry!! We are here to hook you up with the ultimate list of our favorite appetizers!!! Drum roll please.... Spinach Artichoke Dip Greek Feta Roasted Pepper Spread with Flat Bread Cowboy Caviar Toasted Coconut Carmel Popcorn Spanakopita Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms PeakFection 7 Layer Dip You're welcome. :) Chorizo Black Bean Dip will be the PAR-tay star of your Super Bowl Party this year!! www.cookingwithruthie.com Chorizo Black Bean Dip is gonna rock our Super Bowls this year! Who's with me?!!



 It has been a fun week. I live in an awesome neighborhood that has organized daily workouts, I have started teaching Tuesdays and love just getting to hang out and work up a sweat with my neighbors. I also get to sub treadmill class twice this week, another fun time with a fantastic group of people. I planned treadmill classes on a rest day, rest days I feel like a rock star and my classes tend to be a little harder than expected. Still doable, but a very solid challenge. Today I am sharing the love with this fantastic speed workout.

I did not include warm up or cool down on this, not because they aren't important but because those should come without saying. Please be sure to always spend the necessary time to warm up and cool down. If you are short on time or if this run is taking longer than expected that doesn't mean you skip the cool down, it means you shorten part of the workout. 

As always, work hard! 



Love always, Madeliene, Nichole, and Ruthie  



Comments