Fit Friday - Mushroom Soup and a Full Body Sweat Fest

Mushroom Soup with Brie Crostini has three varieties of mushrooms and it will be your new favorite soup! Things are moving right along around here! As they should be with Fit Friday today brought to us by Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness!!! Thank you, Nichole!Mushroom Soup with Brie Crostini has three varieties of mushrooms and it will be your new favorite soup! www.cookingwithruthie.com Mushroom Soup with Brie Crostini has got my husband's name written ALL over it. Man, does he love mushrooms like no ever human I've ever seen. It seems that I talk about my husband a lot huh... hope you all don't mind! I think it's cause he loves food. I picked a good one didn't I?! ;) He and our Mushroom Soup with Brie Crostini fit right into our crazy, happy family. :) Mushroom Soup with Brie Crostini has three varieties of mushrooms and it will be your new favorite soup! www.cookingwithruthie.com   Mushroom Soup with Brie Crostini has three varieties of mushrooms and it will be your new favorite soup! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Mushroom Soup with Brie Crostini is going to help us get through January. We can do it people!!!


Last week I presented a goal to get to know yourself better. I hope that you took that to heart and put some thought into it. This week I have workout for you to get the heart pumping and a sweaty smile on your face.

I have some full body lifts set together with some fun plyo work.  Remember to warm up, push yourself, and cool down.


Love always, Nichole, Madeliene & Ruthie

Comments