Fit Friday - Coconut Banana Bread and Hills on the Treadmill

Coconut Banana Bread is going to be a new favorite with your family! Delish!! Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is at it again! A big WOOP for Fit Friday! Coconut Banana Bread is going to be a new favorite with your family! Delish!! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Gram's Banana Bread

So... if you've been with us for a while... you probably know that this banana bread is Gram's. Gram rocked her cooking show in the 60's and our blog is in honor of her. I'm (Madeliene) even named after her! My middle name is Louise. She died of breast cancer when I was 2 years old. Her legacy lives on through her family members, her recipes, and cooking!! We love you, Gram! Coconut Banana Bread is going to be a new favorite with your family! Delish!! www.cookingwithruthie.com


More Recipes like Coconut Banana Bread:

  Coconut Banana Bread is going to be a new favorite with your family! Delish!! www.cookingwithruthie.com Oh my gosh and after making Coconut Banana Bread... you must give this a try with your leftovers-- Banana Bread French Toast

Coconut Banana Bread is the best way to use those over ripe bananas!

& now... Fit Friday!

 
It has been a week full of treats, love, and candy. But, do you know what my week has not been full of? Guilt! Why? Because I still make time for my workouts and because life is too short to not enjoy a few Valentine's Day cookies with the kiddos and a special treat with my husband.

Enjoy your treats, enjoy your moments.

While I am enjoying my treats I am also in marathon training mode. I have set a goal and I am keeping my eye on that through life's moments. Today's workout is getting us on the treadmill, yes the treadmill it is snowy and icy out, and working on goals and feeling awesome.

Remember; when running or walking on a treadmill you should not need to hold on. If you find yourself needing to hold on than you need to slow down. Suck it up, let go of the pride, and slow down the speed to a more manageable pace.




Throw last week's core workout on to the end of this run and life is great! Have a sweet and sweaty day!

Much Love, Nichole, Ruthie, and Madeliene  

Comments