Fit Friday - Achiote Beef Street Tacos and Sleep

Achiote Beef Street Tacos are a deliciously fabulous way to feed a crowd. . . quick and easy! We love Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness-- she makes our Friday's fantastic!! Achiote and Shredded Beef Street Tacos are a fabulous way to feed a crowd! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Achiote Beef Street Tacos remind me of my time in Mexico..

These tacos are making my taco cravings even more so right now!! I am 16 weeks pregnant and an avid lover of all things Mexican. I have literally been dreaming of eating tacos in Mexico. And when I'm awake, I long to be in Mexico back with all my friends. I love the accepting, loving, and beautiful culture that they have there. Oh and the food ROCKS! Street tacos quickly became an all time fave of mine when I lived there. My favorite tacos there are Tacos Arabes and Tacos al Pastor! I love that these Achiote Beef Street Tacos can bring a little Mexican love to my home.

More Street Taco Recipes:

  Achiote and Shredded Beef Street Tacos are a fabulous way to feed a crowd! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Fit Friday!!!

  Achiote and Shredded Beef Street Tacos are a fabulous way to feed a crowd! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Achiote Beef Street Tacos will bring a little bit of Mexico love into your home!




This weekend brings about daylight savings and moving those clocks one hour forward. This is the least favorite of the two time changes, especially for those with kiddos. Getting up and out the door on time for school, especially for the two older girls that are out an hour earlier than the two littles, may take some patience and lots of "it's time to get up" on my part.


With the time change I thought it was a great week to go over tips for a good night's rest. The only thing I would add to this list would be a tip that is all about the time change. Spend the next couple of days trying to get prepped, get up 15 minutes earlier while still going to bed at your normal time. Yes, I realize it is the weekend and no one wants to get up early on the weekend. But, no one wants to start Monday late either. Pick the lesser of two evils and enjoy your weekend!


Love Always, Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene 

Comments