Fit Friday - Street Tacos and Celebrating 40

Black Beans and Rice Street Taco Recipe is a flavorful Tex-Mex Dinner! I love to enjoy vegetarian meals in the heat of summer because a light meal and easy to cook when I want to head out the door to enjoy the nice weather. Our Black Beans and Rice Street Tacos are flavorful and healthy with cilantro, avocado, tomato, black beans, and rice all wrapped up in a white corn tortilla. Plain heaven. We love street taco recipes around here. . . creating new varieties of them is something we love to do so keep reading for more street taco recipe inspirations!  We’re always so excited for Fit Friday’s! We just love hanging out with Miss Nichole from  Pure Clean Fitness ! She’s a been apart of our Friday’s many years and we love her so much!! Thank you Nichole for coming every week and sharing your awesome fitness knowledge with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HEREBlack Beans and Cilantro Rice Taco Recipe is a flavorful Tex-Mex Dinner! by cookingwithruthie.com

We know you'll love our Black Beans and Rice Street Taco Recipe

Black Beans and Rice Street Taco are sure to be a crowd pleaser at your house. We serve them up buffet style that way each person can create a personal taco with only what they prefer. Tex-mex meals have always been a favorite at our house when my kids were all young it was one meal I knew they'd all eat and enjoy!  There was a day when that was not an easy thing to do. . . luckily our taste buds change every seven years and palates mature so we no longer have that trouble! :)  Black Beans and Cilantro Rice Taco Recipe is a flavorful Tex-Mex Dinner! by cookingwithruthie.com

A few more of our Street Taco Recipes for you to enjoy

Achiote Beef Street Tacos RecipeBBQ Jackfruit, Roasted Corn, Cilantro Street TacosButternut Squash and Apple Street TacosChicken, Black Bean, Cilantro Street Tacos RecipeBlack Bean and Sweet Corn TostadasGrilled Street Tacos and Cancun

 

  Black Beans and Cilantro Rice Taco Recipe is a flavorful Tex-Mex Dinner! by cookingwithruthie.com

Black Beans and Rice Street Taco Recipe


 Today is a special Fit Friday. Why? Because it is my 40th birthday! Yep, you read that right today is my 40th and we are celebrating with a fun 40th workout.

I will be honest with your guys, I am not dreading 40. I don't find myself feeling old instead I find myself feeling happy and confident. At least as happy as I can considering I still have a few more rounds of chemo to go. In my thirties I married a good man, and gained the privilege of becoming a step-mom to two gorgeous girls, along with gaining two of my own. I have learned how to be happy within myself. I don't stress about numbers that don't matter. I have learned to eat healthy food because that is what I want to eat. And I workout because I enjoy it not because I have to.

Speaking of workout.....we are celebrating my 40th with workout. That way you can all celebrate with me.

We are doing a series of AMRAPs today (as many rounds as possible). Work hard for those 8 min folks, earn your recoveries.



We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie , pin us on Pinterest , or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: ruthie@cookingwithruthie.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!   One more thing before you go. . . We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.   
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
 Love Always, Ruthie & Madeliene  & Nichole

Comments