Fit Friday; Mediterranean Roasted Lemon Potatoes & Power of Intentional Workouts

Mediterranean Roasted Lemon Potatoes Recipe are the side dish that will make any meal happy! We hope you'll enjoy our Greek roasted potatoes which are inspired by a recipe that I made during my extended vacation there. You may remember how I ended up staying for three months due to the current global situation. I'm grateful to be home again also for the extra time I spent in Greece too! :) Enjoy our Mediterranean Roasted Lemon Potatoes Recipe with dinner this coming week they'll accompany any protein you're preparing perfectly!  Fit Friday’s here! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness! She’s been with us on Friday’s for over 5 years now and we love her! Thanks to Nichole, for coming every week and sharing your awesome fitness knowledge with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HEREMediterranean Roasted Lemon Potatoes are the side dish that will make any meal happy! by cookingwithruthie.com

We hope you enjoy our Mediterranean Roasted Lemon Potatoes Recipe

Be sure to check out some of our other Greek recipes and delight in the beauty of Greece in our Culinary Journey Around the World  posts. Here are a few for you to enjoy: 
Mediterranean Roasted Lemon Potatoes are the side dish that will make any meal happy! by cookingwithruthie.com

Miss Nichole with Fit Friday 

  This week I realized that my days were lacking focus, goals, intention. So what did I do? I looked for a quote. Even better, I found a quote that struck a chord and helped to light a fire inside.

if your intention is powerful your action will be powerful. if your action is powerful your results will be powerful - Unknown

I know that taking a step back in life was needed, but I have taken that step back. I have found my breath. I have felt my heart beat. It is time to get refocused, to live with intention daily. This doesn't mean I go back to the full speed ahead, the balls to the walls drive I had filling each day. I can live with intention and have strong goals and still take the time to breath that I have found these last few weeks.

With all that being said let's talk about intention and fitness. If you want those powerful results you need to have powerful intentions.  You must set your intentions for the results that you desire. Before you walk into the gym or lace your shoes up get your head in the game to what you are wanting and what you WILL acheive.

That intention will carry you into the gym. You must now direct your intentions into each movement. Before you even touch the bar see yourself completing the lift. Before you pick up the pace for speed work see yourself completing the pace of the sets a head of you. As you begin the challenge continue to focus on each movement. Push distractions aside and focus.

Quieting your mind and getting rid of distractions, are not skills that will come easily. These are skills that will require energy and time to hone. Taking the time to develop your intention is the only way to achieve the powerful results we often long for.



I love mantras and have used them for many runs. I use them to remind myself of that I am doing, what I want to be doing, and what I can do.


Use this mantra to reconnect your body and mind. As you set your intentions and focus on them take the time feel them.






We hope you have healthy workout with our Mediterranean Roasted Lemon Potatoes Recipe this weekend! 

We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: ruthie@cookingwithruthie.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!   One more thing before you go... We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.   
  
  Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love! 
  Love Always, Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene  


Comments