Fit Friday;Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe & Squat and More Strength

Today's Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe is a refreshing cocktail or mocktail for your summer soirees! A lovely addition to any summer evening. Enjoy! YAY!! It’s Fit Friday! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Coaching. For more posts CLICK HERE. Cherry Prosecco Spritzer is a refreshing cocktail or mocktail for your summer soirees! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Why we love Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe

Our Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe is fabulous! Muy rico!! (The Latin side of me just came out.) Fresh cherries are just so delicious this time of year! We think you'll agree that Cherry Prosecco Spritzer are awesome for the whole family because you can serve them as a mocktail or a cocktail... perfect for all ages!  Let me tell yah- they just screams relaxation on the deck.. as the sun sets.. on a nice summer evening. Cherry Prosecco Spritzer is a refreshing cocktail or mocktail for your summer soirees! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Ingredients in Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe

  • bottle cherry juice
  • prosecco or sparkling water, chilled
  • cherries
  • agave
If you're looking to make a cocktail, try using Ruffino Prosecco Sparkling Wine, 750mL Bottle, or, if you don't want to make it with alcohol, you can use Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water, 16.9 fl oz. Plastic Bottles (24 Count). Cherry Prosecco Spritzer is a refreshing cocktail or mocktail for your summer soirees! www.cookingwithruthie.com

  

Chef Tips & Tricks for selecting Party Beverages

  • Picking beverages for your gathering can be fun but daunting at times!
  • I like to have a selection of red and white wines, non-alcoholic sparkling beverages, sparkling water with lemon or limes, and a festive mixed beverage as an option too.
  • If younger children are going to be a part of the event then I’ll make sure to have juice or soda and non-breakable glasses on hand. 
  • A garnish bar adds a fun twist: sprigs of rosemary, mint leaves, cinnamon sticks, fresh orange peel twists, lemon & lime wedges. 
  • A good idea is to have some permanent markers handy for everyone to mark their glasses-- no worries the marker washes right off with hot water and soap! 
  • All your guests easily remember a personalized glass they've created plus it keeps sanitation in mind too! Germ sharing is not what anyone ever wants! :) 
  • More Summer Beverages

    Today's Cherry Prosecco Recipe Spritzer is happiness in a glass!

    Fit Friday with Nichole

     Can you believe it is already August? School is right around the corner. I keep trying to decide what I am going to do first on that magical day. Don't get me wrong, I have loved summer and having my kids at home. But I do get excited for a little more freedom for myself. Freedom for sneaking in some mid day time with my husband, running (trail and/or road), gym, shopping, etc. 

    So, today let's hit the gym for a strength training session. I have found that spring and early summer are my best time for races, I like to get my training in while the kids are in school. Which means the training really amps up around January. This will give me a good window during the fall to build up some of that necessary strength and power muscles.




Comments