Fit Fridauy; Gratitude Yoga

 Happy Fit Friday! It is almost Thanksgiving, the grateful social posts have been going strong. I am reminded consistently how grateful I am for my body and my health. I am lucky enough to say I am a runner, outdoor enthusiast, gym goer and so many more things that take a strong healthy body. 

We all have something that we wish we were better at, something we wish we enjoyed more, did more, etc. Yoga is that thing for me. So this week we are focusing on gratitude yoga poses.

One of the things I love about yoga is the lessons and the internal sparks that are behind every yoga session. Going into any workout with intention makes that workout that much more effective. 

The following are seven poses that help cultivate gratitude for ourselves and for those around us. Use these poses to bring forth all there is to be thankful for in your lives.


Comments