Fit Friday; Spring Track Circuit

Happy Fit Friday! The sun is shining (kind of) and I am eager to be outside getting some vitamin D and all the benefits that come with it. So I am heading to the track this weekend. 

I love heading to the track because it is already measured out for speed work, there is extra space for circuit work, and I can usually drag along my two youngest to play a little bit then just hangout with me. If any of those reasons aren't calling you or the outside just isn't tempting that is totally fine as well. Jump on the treadmill and have some weights and space nearby for this circuit. 

If you are at the track and don't bring weights for the manmakers you can do 15 push-ups-to-squats instead. 

Distances:

400 m = 1 time around the track = 0.25 miles

800 m = 2 times around the track = .50 miles

1600 m = 4 times around the track = 1 mile

As always, make sure you are warming up and cooling down. This should add about 20 minutes to your workout.



Comments