Fit Friday; Fet and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe & Stretches for Trails

Today's Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe is a healthy win if you adore avocados! Avo toast are extra good when paired with a hard boiled egg. Enjoy!  YAY!! It’s Fit Friday! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Coaching. For more posts CLICK HERE. Today's Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe is a healthy win if you adore avocados! by cookingwithruthie.com

Why we love Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe

I love avocados! If you do too then you'll be very happy and satisfied with our Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe. I must admit as a kid I couldn't even look at them, though. Good thing our taste buds mature as we do!  Today's Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe is a healthy win if you adore avocados! by cookingwithruthie.com

Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe

Pair this healthy Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast with a hard boiled egg and you're you've got a healthy breakfast in just a few minutes! It's one of my favorite ways to start the day. 

More Healthy Breakfast Recipes 

Feta and Pistachio Avocado Toast Recipe is a fabulous way to start the day!


Fit Friday with Nichole

We are basking on sunshine and glory this week. The first week of summer and it is all smiles at my house, at least so far. The kids have made their check list, hung it on the fridge, and planned the days accordingly. Trails are a big part of my summer check list, both with kids and without. 

Trails tend to work our bodies a little differently than the road or treadmill does, which is fantastic. Letting our body work in different ways helps prevent injury and boredom. It is a great way to keep overall fitness up. My two oldest play volleyball and every summer their coaches encourage them to play beach or get games going out in the grass. Not because the sun is glorious and we need all the vitamin D we can get after being cooped up all winter, but becuase the playing on the different terrain is so good for training their lower bodies and preventing injuries that can occur without constant pounding on the court.

With the different terrain comes different stretches. Stretching seems to come in waves for me. For a while I will be on top of it, getting home from runs or finishing up workouts with some favorite flow yoga poses and streches. All is great and I feel amazing as I give myself a pat on the back for getting it all done. Than slowly life begins to get a little busier, or I push my workout/run a little longer and suddenly I realized I haven't stretched in while and I can't even reach my back to give myself a pat because my shoulders are so tight.

Stretching is one of those things I need reminders on from time to time.







Comments