Workout Wednesday - Jumping Circuit

It is Workout Wednesday and I am here with some fun! I love workouts with jump roping! I know jump roping is tough, but I love it. When I was a kid that was my favorite recess activity. I was good at it and I had fun doing it. That is pretty much my same mentality today. It is hard but I am good at it and I have fun with it.

Jump roping is also great because there are so many benefits from it. Here are the top 5:
1) It burns a ton of calories.

2) You can take a jump rope any where you go. Much easier to fit in a suitcase that a barbell and plates.

3) It helps with balance and coordination. Two things that we all need to work on.

4) It is a good stress reliever. When you jump your body releases endorphins.

5) It is good for your heart.

Get your jump rope out and let's have some fun! If you don't have a jump rope get one.

This workout is designed as a 20 minute push. The goal is to much strong and hard for 20 minutes. If you finish before that time is up then start over. Don't move slow from one ting to the next, quick transitions. And, as always, have fun!!!!



Comments