Workout Wednesday - EMOMs

Tuesday and Thursday mornings I have a great little class that I love coaching. A great group of 10-15 people that come in ready to work, even if they moan and groan throughout. Often I leave that group and go do the workout I just pushed them through, today was one of those days. And I have to say, I loved it! Not just because it was my workout, but because I finished feeling like I got a great workout in for the day.

With a baby that I am hesitant to put into daycare I do most of my workouts at home. When I had my last baby my husband got me a set of weights that I can change the weight of pretty easily, I love these weights and they are perfect for my little town home. I don't have a ton of extra room for a whole slew of dumbbells, so these are perfect for all sorts of different at home workouts. Definitely something to look at for those of you that workout at home.

Now, let's get to today's workout.

Warm-Up
5-10 min of cardio to get everything moving. I mixed it up with jump rope and running stairs today

Work Out
We are doing E.M.O.M.s today. Every Minute On the Minute. The faster you go the longer break you get it. If you are flying through pretty easily up your weight.
Round 1: 10 minute EMOM
3 Man Makers (drop down and do 1 pushup, 1 renegade row with each arm, jump up, squat, and shoulder press)

After the EMOM:
Sally Up (Flower by Moby) with situps
When the song says Sally Up you will come all the way up to sitting and catch your breath. When the song says Sally Down you go back half way and hold.

Round 2: 10 min EMOM
10 dumbbell snatches (5 each arm)

After round 2 of EMOM:
Sally Up with planks

You made it!
Stretch whatever you feel needs it and get some water!


Comments