Workout Wednesday - Circuits

Life has been a little crazy at my house, how about yours? Between all the kids stuff, Halloween fun, and our family business hitting busy season I am feeling pulled in all sorts of directions and the need to maximize every moment that I have. On top of all that my baby still gets up 2-3 times a night.  My brain is on over drive these days but I am still getting workouts in, after missing a couple days and finding myself feeling even more frazzled I realized that I need that workout time. It is not as much as I may like, but it is still needed and still very useful.

In order to make the most of what little time I have circuits and intervals have become a mainstay. Today we are hitting the treadmill, or track, and throwing in some weights as we go.




As always get in your warm up and cool down.
Spend 10 minutes getting your speed up and legs moving.

Run .50 miles at a strong steady pace (this shouldn't be an easy run)

10 Renegade Rows
10 Squat with Shoulder Press
10 Pushups
10 Pullups (you can modify with body rows on a bar or with rings)
10 Weighted Situps

RPT 4-5 rounds

Push your self both with your running pace and with heavy weights and perfect form.


Comments