Fit Friday - Tropical Green Goddess Smoothie and Snack Tips


Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie is the tastiest Green Goddess Smoothie EVER!!  Heyyy! We love Fit Friday so much! I especially love what Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness has to share with us this week. Keep reading for some awesome fit tips! Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie is the tastiest Green Goddess Smoothie EVER!! www.cookingwithruthie.com Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie is a delicious green smoothie perfect for any morning!  Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie is the tastiest Green Goddess Smoothie EVER!! www.cookingwithruthie.com Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie-- don't knock it 'till you try it! My husband always cringes when I make my green smoothies that I love. And I always tell him, "Don't knock it 'till you've tried it!" He always ends up enjoying it despite the "green" color. I will give my hubby credit, he makes some AWESOME smoothies and he loves to make them. I'll blog one of his smoothies soon. :) Now for some Fit Friday Fun! Yeahhh! Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie is the tastiest Green Goddess Smoothie EVER!! www.cookingwithruthie.com


Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie
Recipe Type: Beverage
Author: Ruthie A Knudsen
Prep time:
Total time:
Serves: 2
Ingredients
  • 1 cup fresh pineapple
  • 1 cup frozen mango
  • 2 cups spinach
  • 1 cup coconut milk
  • 1 cup ice cubes
  • 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
  • 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
  2. Enjoy!

Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie will get you going in the morning!

  Hmmmmm....I'm hungry. Not sure if that is an again or still. It seems that I am constantly looking for something to snack on. But before I can even start looking I have to stop and take stock on what I have and what I am craving. Lately I have been getting very bored with my pantry and my old favorites so it's time to switch it up a bit.

Today's fit tips is a list of some healthy snacks just in case you are in the same boat.


Happy Fit Friday
Much Love and Peace
~Ruthie and Nichole

Comments