Core

Core core core core core.....I hear this word constantly when talking to clients, friends, and anyone else. "I want to work my core." "My physical therapist says I need to strengthen my core." "I have a weak core." "Engage your core!" And my favorite, "I have 3 kids, I have no core."

Your core is your powerhouse for all movement, all activities. You need it for so much more than just looking awesome in jeans or a bikini. You can't get the strong core you need from doing a few sit ups a few times a week, a strong core is built through engaging it and sincerely working it. Today we have a core workout for you to include next time you hit the gym or have some time at home. I like to throw in a short solid core routine after a solid run or spin class.

Working your core doesn't end on the mat, you want to engage your core when you are running, picking up your kids, or even just walking around.




Comments