Fit Friday; Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe & Strength Training for Hikers

Today's Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe is one of our favorite ways to start the weekend! A homemade french toast recipe makes delicious memories for any brunch or breakfast.   It’s time for some Fitness from Miss Nichole over at Pure Clean Fitness for Fit Friday! For more posts CLICK HERE. Today's Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe is one of our favorite ways to start the weekend! by cookingwithruthie.com 

Why I love Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe

If you love banana bread then you'll adore my Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe! Just use your favorite Banana Bread recipe or make my favorite recipe- Gram's Banana Bread!   Save a loaf for the next day to enjoy in this recipe...I promise your family and friends completely speech-less when they taste this recipe! Today's Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe is one of our favorite ways to start the weekend! by cookingwithruthie.com

Ingredients in Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe

  • banana bread
  • eggs
  • half and half
  • vanilla
  • Candied walnuts, banana slices, and pure maple syrup for serving
  • Maple Cream:
  • heavy whipping cream
  • pure maple syrup
Today's Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe is one of our favorite ways to start the weekend! by cookingwithruthie.com


More Family Breakfast Recipes

Today's Banana Bread French Toast with Maple Cream Recipe is a beautiful way to start the day!

--

Fit Friday with Nichole

 This week I am coming up on my Chemo-versary! Four years ago (Sept. 10, 2019) I had my last round of chemo, there was no more cancer in my body and I celebrate every year by climbing to a peak. I climb to the top of the world and fill my heart with love and gratitude celebrating that I get to be on top of the world!

So for this week's Fit Friday workout I am talking hiking, specifically strength training for hikers. The energy you feel after being able to say "I hiked that!" as you look around at the beauty all around you is surreal and something that fuels my fire in this life. 

For this workout you will need kettlebells (if kettlebells are not available modify with dunmbells), a bench or box, and a bar to hang from (or modify with leg drops). Wrap it all up with incline walking or some time on the stair machine.

Enjoy!



Comments