Workout Wednesday - Dumbbell Fun

Yay! Another Workout Wednesday....and I actually get to do it! I have missed being able to do the workouts without major modifications. I am still not all out, but I am able to do all the moves just a little lighter or slower.
I am not ready for baby girl to go to the daycare, no one should be to surprised at that. So I am doing my workouts from home. My 3 year old either joins in the fun or I wait til he takes a nap, this is determined by the amount of mischief he tries to get into during the morning. Today is definitely a nap time workout day.
Enough said....let's workout!

Dumbbell Fun!
15 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
5 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
12 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
4 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
9 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
3 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
6 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
2 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)
3 Clean to Squat with dumbbells
1 Negative Pushups (5 count down and 1 count up)

3 min of jump roping

15 Sumo Squat with Upright Row
5 Man Makers
12 Sumo Squats with Upright Row
4 Man Makers
9 Sumo Squats with Upright Rows
3 Man Makers
6 Sumo Squat with Upright Row
2 Man Makers
3 Sumo Squats with Upright Row
1 Man Makers






I love man makers, it is a lot of movements put into one move. And it is awesome!

Enjoy the workout! As always, try your hardest in order to reap your rewards.

Comments