Workout Wednesday - 10 to 1

This week's Workout Wednesday is a workout I did yesterday with my fantastic bootcamp group. Every Tuesday and Thursday morning I have a group of wonderful ladies that start their day with me. Many of our workouts are similar to the type of workouts that I post here. Today's workout is one that they completed yesterday.

This is a 10-1 workout. Which means that you will complete each movement 10 times, 9 times, all the way down to 1 time. In between each round complete one man maker.


We love man makers because they work everything. Challenge yourself with the weight that you choose, but make sure you can complete the movement.


This is a fast moving workout, but always remember we don't sacrifice quality for quantity or speed.
Get your sweat on and enjoy!!

Comments