Garlic Chive Shrimp is a light and delicious dinner that's super quick and easy to make!
I love to eat these Garlic Chive Shrimp with whole grain angel hair pasta, the sauce from the pan with an added drizzle of olive oil , and sea salt but sometimes I'm just plain-jane like :)
Garlic Chive Shrimp
Recipe Type: Main
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp (16/20) shelled, deveined, but with tails on
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2-3 tablespoons dry white wine or chicken stock
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- *if you prefer more heat use red pepper flakes in place of black pepper
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil and allow to warm and coat pan.
- When oil gets hot and close to the smoking point, add garlic and stir constantly until lightly browned, add shrimp and cook 1 minute per side.
- Add white wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes until shrimp are pink in color and translucent.
- Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Garlic Chive Shrimp is a quick and healthy way to serve up a dinner in 10 minutes or less!On those days when we need a quick easy dinner to end the day we probably also need a quick easy workout to sneak into your day. It seems like there are lots of days like that this summer.
I am sure I sound like a broken record, but the easiest way to sneak in a workout on a busy day is to get up and get done first thing in the morning.
For this workout we are hitting the track!
400 m or .25 miles (1 lap on a standard track)
Walking lunges for 100 m
10 bounding jumps
Sprint to finish lap
10 to 1
Push-ups and sit-ups
400 m run....hard!
Workout done and time to get on with your crazy day!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie