Fit Friday - Rice Pudding Smoothie and Fit with Kids

Rice Pudding Smoothie is a delightful and refreshing beverage for your summertime! It’s Fri-YAY!!! Which means... It's Fit Friday! Whooop Whooop! Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness has got the workout that we need to start our weekend off in the right way!! Rice Pudding Smoothie is a delightful and refreshing beverage for your summertime! www.cookingwithruthie.com Rice Pudding Smoothie is sooo refreshing during these hot and fantastic summer months!! I don't know many people who don't absolutely love rice pudding. This is such a fun twist to rice pudding that you have got to try! Rice Pudding Smoothie is a delightful and refreshing beverage for your summertime! www.cookingwithruthie.com Rice Pudding Smoothie will rock your world and become your family's new favorite smoothie. When I was a live in nanny, the dad would make rice pudding for all of us. It was such a fun way for us to bond at night, after a long day of everyone being out of the house. Family time is the most important thing to me! I love to bond and connect over a good smoothie, treat, or meal! Rice Pudding Smoothie is a delightful and refreshing beverage for your summertime! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Rice Pudding Smoothie

Recipe Type: Drinks
Author: Ruthie A Knudsen
Prep time:
Total time:
Serves: 4
Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
  • 1/3 cup raisins
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup rice milk
  • 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth.
  2. Pour into serving cups add a dash of cinnamon.
  3. Enjoy!

Rice Pudding Smoothie is a fun alternative on Rice Pudding for summer months!

    Summer is in full swing at my house. This was the first week of no school, sleeping in, lots of friends, and lots of time by the pool. That also means it has been a week of my trying to squeeze in workouts around everyone else's stuff. My friends with older kids or no kids are off hiking on these summer days and enjoying the season, I have to admit I get a bit jealous as I turn back to wrestling by two year old who has perfect the body slam.

Many of my mornings are busy teaching classes and training clients, this means I don't have the option to workout out until nap time many days. I have discovered that my five year old thinks Tabata is fun and loves to workout with me, especially if I let him pick some moves. So today we are doing a mid friendly Tabata workout. Kid friendly equates to sticking with the basics and a lot of jumping, he loves to jump.

With warm up and cool down this is a great 30 minute workout. I don't expect my little guy to hang with me the whole time, but I picked all things that he can do and he hangs with me most of the time. Our warm up and cool down often involve a walk around the block, again I picked something that totally works for his five year old mind.



Love always, Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene

Comments