Fit Friday - Ruben Sandwich and Playing with Plates

The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich will rock everyone of your tastebuds! Fit Friday never gets old!! Fit tips + healthy recipes = greatness! Thanks to Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness for making it possible!! The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich will rock everyone of your tastebuds! www.cookingwithruthie.com

The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich is as tasty as it looks!

What a great sandwich to try out when you need a break from the normal PB&J and turkey sandwiches! It is said that Reuben Kulakofsky was the inventor of the Reuben sandwich in Omaha, Nebraska somewhere around 1920 to 1935! Rumor has it that in Omaha, March 14th was proclaimed Reuben Sandwich Day!

More tasty sandwiches like the Reuben:

The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich will rock everyone of your tastebuds! www.cookingwithruthie.com

Fit Friday:

The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich will rock everyone of your tastebuds! www.cookingwithruthie.com

The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich is an a fun lunch to make at home that tastes and looks like it came from a fancy sandwich shop!



 I am one of those people that love variety at the gym. I get bored easily and have to keep myself, my clients, and my classes guessing. This week is one of those workouts that are not a norm for me, a workout that my body will enjoy, a workout that will throw my class in a loop.

For this workout you will need a weight plate, the type that you can throw on a barbell. I would use a 25 lb plate for myself. You want it to be a weight that is challenging but doable. 

Have fun! Work hard! Earn your results!


Much Love, Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene 

Comments