What's in a mile?

Tomorrow starts my next session of bootcamp. This has easily become one of my favorite things to teach. Every six weeks a new session starts and I get to meet at least one new individual. I know when I say the number one you immediately think, "one...really...that is a small group." But what happens every six weeks is that I generally get to see the same core group returning; in fact, the majority of my group has been with me almost since I started this venture.

Each new session is also greeted with a new 30 day challenge. These challenges are used to focus on something that I have seen lacking or something that a member has asked for. Our next challenge is one mile a day for 30 days. There is no missing a day because you are too tired, too busy, too anything. This mile is used as a time to enjoy the world around us, take a moment to clear your mind, enjoy not being in the midst of the business that seems to fill all of our homes these days.  So get out and enjoy your mile!


Comments