Introducing Fit Fridays

I am so excited to announce something fun and new for Fridays!
Let me introduce you to Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie and her amazing cooking skills. I have had the opportunity to train Ruthie since 2008. While continuing to do the gym thing we have also ran a marathon together and became great friends through it all. Ruthie let's me push her to new limits over and over, I love watching how hard she works!

Ruthie and I have decided to come together, combine our talents and knowledge to bring you Fit Fridays!

What do I mean by Fit Fridays? Ruthie will bring a great healthy recipe for you, I will bring you fitness tips, and together we will have a fantastically Fit Friday!

So join us every Friday here or at Cooking with Ruthie to get new healthy recipes and fun fitness tips!

Happy Fridays to all!

Love-
Nichole and Ruthie

Comments

  1. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment