January 30 Day Challenge


My first boot camp of 2016 started this week at the American Fork Fitness Center. On Tuesday we met and talked about where the group was at and what sort of 30 day challenge they needed/would be interested in. After that discussion I decided that we needed more than one option. So here is what I can up with:

There seemed to be some varying feedback from everyone on Tuesday. Therefore I am providing 3 options. You need to choose which option you can commit to and sign your name. We have accountability Tuesdays to keep everyone on track.

1) Drink a minimum of 64 oz of water a day. The reality is I would like to see this number closer to 96 oz or half your body weight in ounces, but I will take what I can get.

2) Limited sweets. This is not a no-no this is instead limited. You are allowed 50 calories of a sugar treat per day. You can save these calories for one big treat a week. With this challenge you also have the option for your own accountability. For every 50 calories over you can complete 10 burpees or run ½ mile. This needs to be done prior to Tuesday accountability.

3) Do them both!!!!! Both are important and both are doable.

I was very happy to see that the majority signed up for both! What would you sign up for? What do you need to work on? Feel free to join us in our challenge.

Comments