Workout Wednesday - Let's Hit the Track!

Yay! It is another Workout Wednesday. I don't know about you guys, but I love new ideas and new workouts to add to the mix. The weather is beautiful in my neighborhood right now, it is making me want to be outside. So today's workout is at the track, this let's me be outside getting fresh air and means my little guy gets to run around and get out some energy. My husband was even anxious to get to the track Sunday, wanting to enjoy the sunshine and feel some burning in his lungs.
This workout is track focused, but if the track isn't an option for you it can easily be converted to a treadmill workout.
As always be sure to include warm up and cool down, especially with these hard push workouts. Using your workout as your warm up is not ideal, it will most often lead to injuries and always lead to a less than stellar workout.


1 lap on a traditional track = .25 miles and 400 meters

1/2 lap jog
1 lap run
1/2 lap sprint

10 Squats
10 Push Ups
10 Planks with Bunny Hop

Rpt Run

15 Squats
15 Push Ups
15 Planks with Bunny Hops

Rpt. Adding 5 to each resistance move for two more rounds.

1 lap sprint
1 lap walk/jog
Rpt 4x

The track is your friend! Enjoy some fresh air today and push yourself to new limits.



Comments