Pear, Thyme, and Ricotta Pizza with Lemon Drizzle is a beautiful combination of flavors that will absolutely melt in your mouth!
I made a batch of Homemade Ricotta Cheese last week and this pizza is one of the many delicious recipes I made with it! Have you made it before? It's so simple to do at home- and tastes like a dream! Check out the recipe, then make and enjoy this pizza too!
Pear, Thyme, and Ricotta Pizza with Lemon Drizzle
Recipe Type: Main
- 1 package fresh whole wheat pizza dough (I like Trader Joes)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 an jou pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon Drizzle:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press dough out on pizza pan, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle 1 1/2 tablespoons on dough.
- Arrange pear slices and dollops of ricotta cheese on crust.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust in golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining thyme.
- Lemon Drizzle:
- Combine all ingredients in small mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until foamy and slightly thickens.
- Drizzle on each slice as served.
I adore this Pear, Thyme, Ricotta Pizza with Lemon Drizzle it's a fresh combination that's perfect for spring.That sounds yummy! Thanks Ruthie! I get heart burn so bad these days that pizza has not been tempting at all, but this one sounds perfect!
The weather has been teasing us...a little sunshine followed with some clouds and cold wind blowing through. But I hold on to the sunshine and dream for warmer days soon to be upon us. And my go-to tops for sunshine have to be
For those of you that know me you know I am not huge on focusing on specific body parts. I love full body workouts that give me a great killer workout. But that doesn't mean that some occasions call for a little more of a specific burn. I definitely call summer a special occasion! I am still going to mix in some heart rate raisers, just to keep it fun!
Tank Top Worthy:
Jump Rope: 2 min
15 Thrusters with DB: I can't do just a shoulder press...let's add some squats!
15 Bicep curls with DB: focus on good form....those shoulders should be steady
Donkey Kicks: 2 min
15 Lateral Shoulder Raises
15 Hammer curls
Pushups with Corner (Bunny) Hops: 2 min
15 Sumo Squats with High Pull (Upright Row)
15 BB Bicep curls
15 BB Skull Crushers
Finish With: do all three of these seated so that you can focus on proper form and keep your low back out of play
1 min of Shoulder Press
1 min DB Bicep Curls
1 min Over Head Tricep Ext.
As always....work heard and enjoy the rewards!
Happy Fit Friday everyone!
Much love and peace - Ruthie and Nichole