Workout Wednesday - Tabata with Weighted Balls

Workout Wednesday! I am down to 5 days til this baby is in my arms instead of in my belly. My workouts are pretty limited this week, so instead of thinking what I wanted to do for a workout this week I decided to turn to one of my small group classes. For one of our workouts this week we are enjoying some Tabata with a weighted ball. I know there are lots of different types of weighted balls out there, just grab whatever kind you can get your hands on and get ready to have some fun!

A quick refresher for those that are either forgetting or new to Tabata. Tabata workouts are all out pushes broken up into short times, believe me the short time does not make this a walk in the park workout. You want to push as hard as possible! Earn your recoveries!

Tabata: 4 min rounds broken up into eight 20 second pushes with 10 second recoveries. After your 4 min round take a one minute break before heading on to the next round.

TABATA TIME!
Round One: Wall Balls










Round Two: Mountain Climbers on the Ball








Round Three: Weighted Situps









Round Four: Slam Balls












Round Five: Pushups on the Ball








Remember....this workout is supposed to be hard! Push it and be happy with your efforts!

Comments