Workout Wednesday - Hold It And Move It

I am so happy to be working out again! I have a few more constraints than I did before, baby eats every 2-3 hours plus she is not ready for gym daycare, so I will be ding most my workouts from home. Thankfully there is a lot you can do from home. I have a dumbbells, a pullup bar, and my body....perfect! I just have to stay focused and get it done. No excuses!

Today is going to involve a lot of holding. The trick to this is that you have to remain in perfect form. All too often I see cores disengaging and shoulders rounding. Pay attention and do it right!!!!

You will also need a timer for today's workout. There are 5 rounds with 3 moves in each round today. You will go through each round for 1 min/move (which equals 3 min each round), 45 sec/move (2:15 each round) and 30 sec/move (1:30 each round).

Round 1:
Mountain  Climbers
Pushups
Hold the bottom of a pushup

Round 2:
Jumping Squats
Squats
Wall Sit

Round 3:
Burpees
Dips
Hold a bicep curl (use dumbbells or anything with some weight to it)

Round 4:
Plank with Bunny Hops
Situps
Hold Hollow Rock

Round 5:
Hop Switches (lunge with r leg - hop and switch to l left lunge)
Alt Rear Lunges
Hold Sumo Squat


This will be a fun one!

Comments