Workout Wednesday - Running Circuit

After being MIA for a few days I am back with a great workout to get you going. It is the end of the year and I am trying to finish up my Run the Year Challenge, which means most of my workouts will involve running for the next 6 weeks. If there is another baby in my future I need to not take on high mileage challenges the year of that birth.

I also love these types of circuits on days I am tired. I was explaining to couple of my friends the other day that you should always have a couple of cardio-weight circuits in your back pocket for those days that you don't really want to do anything. When you are mixing it up it just seems so much easier to get it done in 5 minute chunks instead of running for an hour or weights for an hour.

Treadmill Circuit
Warm Up 5-10 min
5 min run (this should be at 75% effort)
25 push ups
25 squats
25 sit ups
5 min run
20  push ups
20 squats
20 sit ups
5 min run
15 push ups
15 squats
15 sit ups
5 min run
10 push ups
10 squats
10 situps
5 min run
5-10 min cool down

Enjoy!!!!!

Comments