Spiced Roasted Whole Cauliflower is filled amazing flavors that will ultimately leave you speechless!
Spiced Roasted Whole Cauliflower is so completely delicious. . . you'll never make cauliflower another way again! I've typically not been a huge lover of cauliflower but I have to tell you that after I took these photo's, I went right to kitchen and ate nearly half of it!! Wowzers. It's crazy good. :)
Spiced Roasted Whole Cauliflower so simple to make too. Just make a simple rub by combining a few spices and some fresh thyme leaves, rub the whole cauliflower with olive oil and then the spice mix, toss it in the oven for 25-30 minutes, AND it's done! I just placed it on a serving plate and sliced off sections as we ate (in about 1 inch thick sliced). It separated into sections and we SO enjoyed every last bite. :)
If you need some more recipe inspiration when it comes to making vegetables delightful in a healthier way. . . here are some of our favorites: Browned Butter Broccoli and Mizithra Cheese, Browned Butter, Parmesan, and Almond Green Beans, and Roasted Butternut Squash with Gorgonzola Cheese
Spiced Roasted Whole Cauliflower
Recipe Type: Main
- 1 head of cauliflower, greens removed, washed and drained, left whole
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust according to spiciness)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower head on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine sea salt, pepper, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, thyme leaves; mix.
- Drizzle and rub with hand the olive oil over the cauliflower to coat.
- Using hand apply spice mixture evenly over cauliflower.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Place on serving plate, slice as you eat.
Spiced Roasted Whole Cauliflower has got to be put on your menu for the this next week. . . it's simply amazing!
I have read numerous articles that talk about the winter blues and how to fight them. A couple of things that hit home were 1) exercise a minimum of 35 minutes per day, who doesn't smile after an awesome sweat session and 2) eat smarter, simple carbs and sugar may provide temporary relief from those winter blues, but ultimately those blues come back harder and stronger.
Ruthie has provided a great recipe to enjoy eating smarter and I am here to provide a mood boosting workout for you, HIIT style.