Workout Wednesday - Core

I teach a few indoor spin classes a week and on the days I am not teaching I go for a run. Consequently weights often take a back seat, I try to fit in a solid weight session 2-3x/week, but that is super dependent on schedule. If I have to give something up because of other things in life (kids) it is generally going to be the weights. Saying all of that, I am adamant to fit in core on a very regular basis. A strong core is fundamental to all activities....it is fundamental to life. 

For Workout Wednesday this week we are focusing on core. This is a routine that shouldn't take too long, just tack it on to the end of a cardio session of your choosing.

With 1-10 workouts you are working your way up in reps. Do 1 of each of the 5 movements, than 2 of each and repeat til you hit 10.

You will want a dumbbell for movements 2, 3, and 5. Make it heavy enough you feel it but light enough that you can complete it all.

ENJOY!!!!

 

Comments