Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is a healthy, simple breakfast or snack!
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is soooooo quick and easy to make. . . it's awesome for a healthy breakfast or snack! I love the Dark Chocolate Almond Milk from Silk, it's only 100 calories per serving plus helps quench that chocolate-loving place in most of us.
Then add fresh strawberries, add a scoop of chocolate protein powder, ice, and blend it up! Then you've got yourself a silky, chocolaty, healthy Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie. Yummmmmmie!!
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
Recipe Type: smoothie
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces dark chocolate almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie is a tasty delight anytime of day!
1) Look ahead at your schedule. I need to look at what nights I will be playing taxi cab mom, what nights I will be home, and how many kids I will have home. With the 50-50 custody plan we have with our oldest girls I need to pay attention to who I will be feeding when.
2) After looking at the schedule I meal plan. On busy nights I love crock pot meals or meals I can have prepped and just need to heat up. On nights when I don't have our girls and my husband is working late I like to make sure I have yummy salad stuff on hand. My 4 year old doesn't really like dinner, or really any meal, so I don't cater to his tastes much when it comes to meal time.
3) Next step is the store, in order to make this as painless as possible I have embraced online shopping and curbside pickup.
4) You planned it, bought it, now it is time to prep it. Make sure that snack food is easy to grab and ready to go. If you buy in bulk have the week's worth of food stored into individual servings and ready to go.
Throughout the week you can prep in bulk. Make some extra chicken with dinner one night and use it on a salad for lunch the next day, Chop up veggies for a few meals, not just Monday nights dinner.
Again, it is all about habits. All of these steps are easily doable, you just need to get in the habit of doing them!
Have a super awesome Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~ Nichole and Ruthie