Workout Wednesday - Hill Work on the Treadmill

The sun is teasing me these days, it getting warmer and I am getting more and more anxious to go outside. But winter is still here and there are still days where I am running inside on a treadmill. One great way to pass sometime on the treadmill is do do hill intervals.

Hills are wonderful! Most people tend to have a love-hate relationship with hills, but there are a few weirdos out there that just straight up love them. I am one of those with a love-hate relationship. I love them because they are so good for me. Hills help build power and speed. I hate them because they are hard!

Here is a great workout for you to try out on your next treadmill session. As you hit each round keep a steady pass for the full 3 minutes of work. If you have to hold on to maintain your pass it is too hard, so slow down and find that steady hard pass.

Enjoy!!!



Comments