After that I am talking lunches, specifically packed lunches. Enjoy!
Baked Eggs in Avocado are simple way to serve up a fabulous and healthy breakfast! If you love eggs and avocado's then you simply must give these little babies a try. I love to eat them with whole wheat toast and a little pat of butter or olive oil too. When I make breakfast it's usually some combination of eggs with avocado so, I figured why not cook the eggs inside the avocado halves and make my life that much easier!?! It's a winner in my book. :)
Baked Eggs in Avocado
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 3 avocados, pitted and halved
- 6 eggs
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- drizzle olive oil to serve
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Place avocado halves on baking sheet, scoop out the indent in each half so it's large enough to hold the egg.
- Sprinkle avocado with sea salt and pepper, break one egg into each indent.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until reaches desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!
Enjoy a delicious breakfast today!
National Pack Your Lunch Day fits right in with one common theme in the health and fitness world, prepare! I have talked about the importance of preparing numerous times, so I am not going to go on and on about it again. Instead I am here with some overall tips and what to think about when packing a lunch.
1) Keep fitness and health goals in mind. Keeping those goals in mind will help you stay a bit more motivated. You will have more control over macros and whole lot less excuses.
2) Make big dinners. One of the easiest ways to pack a lunch, make an extra big dinner and store the left overs in your lunch containers. That way lunch is packed when you are ready to go.
3) Prep on the weekend. I get not wanting to eat the same thing for 2 meals in less than 24 hours. so instead spend a little bit of time getting stuff prepped on the weekend. Again, if it is ready and easy to grab in the morning you are a lot more likely to skip eating out.
4) Make a budget, this will keep you motivated to pack a lunch rather than buy a lunch. Use the money saved to buy a new pair of running shorts, or just save it and be one of those responsible people.
5) Step away from your desk for lunch. Make sure that lunch time is still a break,. Too often people think that if they brought their lunch they should just stay at their desk and eat it. Instead go sit outside and eat while getting some sunshine, eat while running errands, meet a friend and chat while eating lunch together. You still need to enjoy your lunch time.
Enjoy National Pack Your Lunch Day!!!
Much Love and Peace
~Ruthie and Nichole~