Workout Wednesday - Increasing Repeats

Hello hello! I love Workout Wednesday, it is a great day for me to sit and think through some new combinations, remember some old favorites, and plan things out in general for myself/clients/and classes. Today's workout is one I actually did pretty recently with my boot camp class. It was a fantastic workout and wanted to share it with everyone else. For my boot campers....this is not tomorrow's workout, don't worry.

This workout is all body weight exercises, no machines or weights needed. The only thing that may be not home friendly is the shuttle run, I encourage you to find some space and make it work if you are doing this workout from home.
We are having fun with increasing reps today. We have 10 movements and we are going to work our way through a solid set of all of them. Here is how this works: complete 1 of #1, then 1 of #1 and 2 of #2, then 1 of #1, 2 of #2, 3 of #3, you will repeat this until you get to the final round finishing with 10 burpees.

Have fun...work hard...and earn your goals!


Comments