No-Knead Artisan Bread is so simple to make and tastes like it came straight from a bakery!
Enjoy this No Knead Artisan Bread by itself for a quick snack or as a delightful side to go with almost any meal! You'll love that this bread is fluffy and soft on the inside with a perfectly crunchy crust on the outside.
The really cool thing is that there's NO oil in this bread... none! You'd never believe it though because it's the most moist and fabulous crumb you've ever tasted!! We also love to get creative with this recipe sometimes- check out our Parmesan Olive Artisan Loaf , Rosemary Parmesan Artisan Loaf, and Sourdough Artisan Loaf!
At our house, we love to make a few loaves at a time! There is nothing easier and more satisfying than having a yummy loaf of bread waiting for you and your kids when you all get home from your daily activities. My family usually cuts a slice, adds butter, and then homemade Peach Raspberry Freezer Jam. It makes for a simple, delicious, and quick snack!
No-Knead Artisan Loaf
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl, stirring by hand, add water and mix until moistened, cover entire bowl with saran wrap that has been generously coated with cooking spray.
- Let sit for at least 12 hours.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface, pull the sides into the center, and flip the loaf over.
- Cover again with the same saran and let raise for 45 min or to double in size.
- Heat the oven to 500 degrees F with ceramic dutch oven inside.
- Carefully place dough in dutch oven, replace lid, and cook for 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
No-Knead Artisan Bread is the easiest bread to make in the whole world! Enjoy!!
10 minutes of plyos!
Why plyos (plyometerics)? Because I love them, especially for a solid and effective short workout. Here are a few other reason:
- burn more fat
- boost athletic performance
- increase coordination
- get more done in less time
- get your heart rate up
So we have plenty of reasons. Now let's talk about the workout.