Workout Wednesday - Speed Play On The Treadmill

Last week of summer break and I have a sick baby. Sick baby means we are having a fantastic week at home; no parks, no gyms, no nothing. Thankfully she takes two solid naps a day. I use those naps to 1)workout, 2)clean, and 3)work. I am grateful I can workout at home, but I will also admit that I am ready to get back into a regular routine that allows for me to get back to the gym.

Workout Wednesday today is being brought to you by the treadmill! With four kids and a very busy husband the treadmill is a must some days. I know there are many people out there that hate it, I don't. I find something on Netflix to keep my attention and I play with speed and/or incline. Today we are playing with the speed while I watch Scandal.


The trick after I am done is to get in a decent stretch or find some time to roll out. My four year old is generally eagerly awaiting for me to get off and get him something.

Comments