Workout Wednesday -

It is a beautiful day this Workout Wednesday. I already got out for a short run with Joey, our chocolate lab puppy. I have been getting in as much mileage as possible these days. My as-much-as-possible mileage doesn't even compare to some of you, but for a mom of four that helps run two personal businesses I am happy with what I have gotten in.
With all of that mileage I also need to focus on recovery stuff, I will be the first to admit that I am not the best at getting this part done. I am hoping that once I am in a somewhat regular routine with school and preschool in I will be able to fit in yoga, for now I just have a few yoga moves that I fit  in a couple times a week to stretch out some much needed muscles and joints.
Today's Workout Wednesday is focusing on those yoga moves.





Thread the Needle







Pigeon





Legs Up the Wall







Couch











Downward Dog






Yoga and stretching are a must, not just for runners but for everyone. These are five moves I encourage you to fit in today.

Comments